View Single Post
      07-03-2013, 05:13 AM   #1
DaveDee
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M Comp

Garage List
Track Day with in car instruction & Social night at Morgan Park QLD Saturday Nov 2nd

Time to offer the event that’s just a bit out if the ordinary where we can include our partners and family.
So the day is a FULL day out at Morgan Park Racetrack, Warwick. Included is driver training from Race Drivers Dave Russell and Paul Stokel, and just in case Medicos will be present. Morgan Park requires strict criteria in relation to the event and Paul Stokel will be facilitating the event through his company.
I’m told Morgan Park is a great track and has several circuits and has lots of runoff and safety margins. A BBQ lunch can be provided at a small extra cost.
Passenger rides: Yes! There will be an allocated set of laps for those who want to take a passenger.
This will be speed limited for the safety of passengers, drivers and others sharing the track.

At the end of the day for those who would like to stay and decompress, a night’s accommodation at the Coachman’s Inn which is not far from the track and had an excellent reputation and rating, A block booking at the restaurant to have a great meal, some drinks and relax and have some social time out off the track.
Rates at the Motel are very reasonable and we can have a corporate booking of the restaurant with a set dinner charge with several menus to choose from. We can elaborate on this as the time progresses.
Cost for the whole track day including in car instruction is only $220.00 per driver. I believe this is outstanding value considering the calibre of our instructors, the venue and amount of time and variety on the track.
To achieve this we need 20 bookings (or the cost is higher). If you do decide to come I will invoice the day out early and it will not be refundable. Because of late pull outs at other track days only fully paid entries will be accepted. If you are unable to attend after booking and there is a wait list it will be fine to transfer your entry. The maximum booking is 20 cars and if last track day at QR any indication this should be popular. If you are not sure but would like to go on a standby list please let me know. This event will be on Saturday November 2nd 2013
Please let me know if: You want a spot and if you need accommodation, and if you will come to the restaurant for dinner and drinks. Accommodation will be treated separately and if you would prefer to stay at the Coachman’s Inn either contact them or mention M3 group, so I can try and coordinate the day.
Reservations open right now……….
Contact details : Ph 0434 555 660 email: david@gintani.com.au

Last edited by DaveDee; 07-03-2013 at 05:17 AM.. Reason: Date Fix
Appreciate 0