Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
Soooooooo Which kit did you get?
Going with the ESS VT2-625

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilia@IND View Post
The key is a strong relationship with your service adviser. Many of our clients head to our local dealer for any necessary warranty work with no issues. Our local dealer is very familiar with ESS kits and understands that the kit will not contribute to component failure, and so the guys there are perfectly willing to service supercharged cars.

Some dealers are great, and some are awful from a service and warranty standpoint. Ultimately the dealers that understand the fact that most M3 enthusiasts who modify their cars are very brand-loyal and will likely purchase more BMW cars in the future are the dealers that will achieve long term success.
I'll keep this in mind. So far I've had a great relationship with my dealer regardless of mods, but a SC might be a little over the top for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
I get my car serviced there every time I'm at iND... works out for everybody.
If only I lived closer, potential problem solved! Thanks for your feedback guys!
Fire Orange F82 Built by Alekshop | Pure Stage 2 Turbos | Akrapovic Evolution and Downpipes | ESS T-500 Performance ECU Software | Evolution Racewerks Chargepipes | Gruppe M CAI | Awron Gauge w/ Valve Control | KW Clubsport | Brembo GT 380 F&R | 19" BBS FI-R | BMW Performance Seats, Aero, and Steering Wheel | Vorsteiner Diffuser | IND Cosmetics
Appreciate 0