12-23-2011, 04:30 PM   #15
mahmud///M
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 E92 Jerez Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan@aeperformance View Post
Adding horsepower isn't the only way to make your car faster. Having a good suspension and brakes could easily shave off seconds from your lap times. The person buying these will most likely be a track enthusiast.
You just said it yourself. A TRUE enthusiast looking for the best times won't buy an M3 and pay 15g for suspension, or in this case, 9300. They will buy a GT3 or any orther dedicated track car out of the box. The M3 is not a "track" car built to be driven on tracks only. It is a street car with plenty of luxurious features that has been engineered to be nimble, fast and handle great on tracks. But it isn't a dedicated track car, therefore, I PERSONALLY dont see a need to pay 14,000(9300) for suspension that even above average drivers may not feel a difference between it and, say a KW clubsport on the most aggressive setting. The prices just don't make sense to me. Juan, it's nothing against YOU, you paid a lot for the kit and are selling it for what it is worth. No objection to that at all, and I wish u luck with the sale, I just can't justify 14000(9300) on something like suspension
Appreciate 0