View Single Post
      05-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #65
991GT3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpari09 View Post
As a matter of fact I do feel the same exact way when it comes to those cars. The only distinction I make between someone who drives an orange lambo and someone who drives a orange vette is that the guy with the lambo has money and the guy with the vette is a big time poser, but both r douche bags to the fullest degree. I for one love the understated look of my m3, I didn't buy it to show off and stand out. My car doesn't scream (hey look at me, I'm a douche bag with alot of money and I'm starving for attention). My car is subtle and understated just the way I like it. R u proud of yourself for buying a mustang and getting rid of ur m3? What, so you can tell ur friends that u can keep up or beat an m3 for half the price? Lol. In thr grand scheme of things Performance numbers mean very little to m3 owners. If it were all abou performance numbers than we all probably buy at gtr, a car that has no feel no soul but can run circles around an m3. Feel is key. The point I was trying to make, is why would you have bought an m3 in the first place if pure performance is what u are ultimately looking for. Getting used to the refinement and build quality of an m3 then going to a mustang or a vette? I mean seriously, why would anyone do that to themselves? You shouldve just bought the vette or the stang in the first place and not bothered with superiority.

You're kidding, right? I would guess most M3 owners think performance matters but most need a more versatile platform than what a GTR or 911 offer. And could you please stop with the "GTR has no soul" talk. Mine puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.

-2016 Macan Turbo(GF vehicle)
-2017 Ford Raptor
Appreciate 0