01-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #65
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
I think you should read up on how MRSA is now a common community-acquired pathogen. Now if we were talking about VRSA or VRE...

PS- you know what else kills MRSA? Soap. Alcohol wipes. etc. So, please stop spewing out random, ill-informed advice. Yes, MRSA is a serious infection, but it is definitely treatable and is not necessarily deadly. It's a lot more common than you think.
Thanks you. M3Bahn was surprised you can get this from a "minor cut." Which basically tells us he doesn't now shit about MRSA. Only what he's read on from Google/Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
So it all started with a minor cut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Carriers are who spread it around in the hospitals and community, it's harder to treat than just washing your hands if you already have it was the point.
Look up Community Acquired MRSA or CA-MRSA and maybe you'll realize NOT ALL MRSA is from healthcare personnel. MOST of it is from the community now.

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0