View Single Post
      06-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #351
leJUNd
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
Absolutely. In fact, I just finished building version 2 of the retrofit harnesses. Waiting for my shipment of combox's to come in from Germany. I also built a new activation harness for those that are retrofitting the CIC which is much less bulky and designed better than any other ones out there

Stay tuned for some updates.. I have work piled high for the next week or two, and am behind 300+ emails and a few PM's. After a couple of weeks, my schedule will be quite a bit more free as projects I am working on are nearing completion.

Thanks everyone for your patience and I promise to respond to each and every inquiry.

There will also be the launch Euro Sport Labs as soon as the development is completed. I'm very excited about it - a full range of products, services, and retrofits will be offered.
Cool. I read up on the subject and I think I have a better understanding of the process. Really looking forward to what's to come.
I sent you an email a few days ago... I think sunday. I am guessing you haven't got to my email yet... my email address is idscjun@gmail.com
I understand your super busy and I don't mean to nag but please respond when you get a chance.
Thank you
Appreciate 0