View Single Post
      05-19-2011, 08:33 AM   #30
NRBRNG
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92, SG & '89 635 CSi

OK. Here goes; these are the pics I took prior to mounting. Great if you can work things out from here and share back.
Here are the various codes from the pics:
90-170
60110048 18E10,
10-60-80
60110028 11G10,
140-200
60110145 32G10

I am as intrigued as any of us to learn of any differences. As you see they also have a slightly different top plate for camber adjustment etc.
Florian Ebel is the contact at a-workx.com in Munich if you are interested in these. As I mentioned in earlier posts, they were great to work with and certainly have some solid racing pedigree.

PS. As a side note, i will shortly post a separate thread and video from this weeks HPDE at PIR. The car set up is a blast! i took a private driver coaching session and got some great data and feedback to share. It is also very humbling (and a great learning experience) when a professional driver drives your car!

Hope the spring info helps those out who are interested. Let me know if you need more. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAJ View Post
As rldzhao said in his post, the CS kits use KW's linear racing springs. The good news is that the spring part number (that's printed on the spring itself) includes a code that identifies the rate, the free length and the diameter. In other words, if they're KW racing springs, then the rates are printed on them and you don't need to ask the guy you bought them from.

Next time you have the car in the air, check your springs and post the printed numbers (all of them - there are other codes on them as well that identify the manufacturing batch and so on). Once you post the part number we can figure out the rates from there.
Attached Images

DCT. Custom Cantrell MS cage. Fire, SCCA, dedicated track. Diffs-online 3.62, diff cooler, MCS 2-ways, SPL arms, TMS solid SF/Diff bushings, RD sway, DO88 Coolers (DCT, RAD, PS, OIL) Akra catless GT4, BPM tune, Hans Recaro, AP Pro 5000R, Cobalt XR2/4 race pads, BBS E88's, Yoko A005 slicks, RKP GT4 Splitter, GT4 canards, APR GT250 Wing, CFK Hood, Flossman CFK fenders, BW carbon doors, Dinan R toe links, Mini battery.
Appreciate 0