Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by theriz View Post
how would i find out my RMR? im guessing its pretty daum high, but as far as being a hard gainer i dont think i am i just have never really tried until now to eigther gain weight soo we'll see.

as far as protein goes im taking 3 or 2 shakes as of yesterday. should i be taking a daily vita too? soo basically just eat as much food as possible. do you have that list of food or some how give it to me?

thanks btw
i can give you the list... that's not a prob. as long as i remember to print it hahaha.

no, don't eat as much food as possible. it has to be the proper measurements... proper portion control of protein, carbs and fats. But in your case of gaining, maybe double portions of the proteins. how calories in the shakes? who makes the shakes? how much protein is in the shakes? is it case-in protein? whey protein??

you cant just drink shakes and eat all you can to gain weight properly... you CAN do that way you described BUT be prepared for it to turn all to fat if you stop working out.
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0