View Single Post
      04-29-2013, 12:32 PM   #27
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Seems like an extreme reaction for his statement IMO. The truth is that V12's are a cheap tire that tries to match the performance of the high end options. The fact is they are a good tire for the money but don't perform as well as the higher end options. He was pointing out the facts and you immediately belittle him??? I have had V12's and happen to agree that they don't perform as well as the others. I agree that it doesn't make a ton of sense that you would drop top dollar on the wheels but compromise on the tires... It doesn't matter how much money I have or what type of car I drive it's still a reasonable assessment. You seem to be happy with them and that's what really matters.
Slicer,

The guy has hella flush wheels and stretched tires!! And he's talking smack about another guys tire choice?? cmon lol

Sticking up for a fellow Cincinnati guy!
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0