Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 JZB/FR E92

Garage List
2012 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolkster View Post
Dont leave your M3 in parking garages
Good idea. From now on I'll stay in my downtown palace with climate controlled parking and just live off the dividends of my AAPL that I bought in 1987. Why didn't I think of this before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Hopefully that wound got infected...
By the smell of things, we've already reached that point...we can only hope it goes deeper. Luckily no damage that I can see. Glad I have a fresh coat of wax on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppin Fresh View Post
MRSA will hopefully infect their wounds
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoM3ForMe View Post
Since the OP works in a hospital, my guess is he would want them to contract H-MRSA instead
Personally hoping for pan-resistant acinetobacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronghammer View Post
You should cover your car with broad spectrum antibiotics. This problem will be solved when you get to start parking in the doctors parking lot and are surronded by nice cars. Heck you wont even need to park in the furthest space
Unfortunately there isn't really a "doctor's lot" here. And the "employee lot" is not very much better. There have been repeated thefts and break-ins in that lot as well, and they recently arrested one of the attendants for aiding and abetting. It also is super cramped and carries much higher risk of door dings. Lose-lose situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Pulse View Post
Did you piss off someone at work?
Nope. Most of my patient's are intubated or can barely walk. I actually have a very good relationship with most of my colleagues (from techs, to nurses, to doctors, etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
As healthcare costs continue to rise and coverages wanes I think there's going to be more of this around hospitals and clinics.

Angry patients under financial pressure due to medical costs with weak or no coverage will assume any nice car in the lot is owned by the people sending him/her the huge bills.

I'd start thinking about parking on the street a block or so away
Agreed. Unfortunately if I parked a block away on the street in West Philly, I'd probably have no car at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X2Board View Post
That is some sick shit! I'm guessing, no security cameras?
Nope! That would require foresight and money. Both of which my hospital system lacks.

2014 Super Silver GT-R Premium
Appreciate 0