Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FogCityM3 View Post
Mike, how would you say the CF console looks with the carbon leather on the dash (on your customers' MC blue M3). Was always wondering whether the different CF/Carbon Leather textures would clash.
I really like that trim... It's actually the same interior my has car pretty much, less the blue stitching. I think the BMW perf eBrake handle and boot will really complete mine - although I am planning on getting the BMW performance seats at some point in the future. The pic is a bit old below - looks better with the F10 M5 shiftknob:

I'd be up for the BMW Performance trim also. I wasn't a fan of the carbon leather at first - thought it was too dull, but it grew on me. I think I'm going to do the lighted door sills also. Might as well go full house but at the same time keep it clean and classy.

Forgot to mention - Also purchased a Power/EDC/DSC Off button the for build. It wouldn't be a proper M car without a Power button

The Race build likely will not have EDC, but I will figure out how to make that button do something else:

Will be posting some wiring harness pics later today.
Attached Images

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0