///M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012, E92 DCT M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by blonde79 View Post
Kevin -

I wanted to share my Winslow experience w/you (picked my car up yesterday). I don't think they'd taken delivery of an M though military sales prior to me but they were fantastic! I'd visited Schomp (Denver) prior to deciding to have my car sent here and I'm so glad I went w/Winslow.

Winslow is a smaller dealership and treated me much better than Schomp...especially as a woman. Obviously a non-issue for you but I've walked away from a salesman/"perfect car" for talking to me stupid. I grew up w/cars, bikes, toys, mechanics, and know what I want in a vehicle. Schomp gave me the nudge-nudge, wink-wink as far as DCT vs 6MT.

I don't care what anyone else buys b/c everyone makes choices for different reasons and I appreciate that the crew at Winslow got it.

Soooooo...you are in for the ride of your life! This car has me smiling like it's my job
blonde79,

Thanks for the feedback! Initially, I considered having my vehicle shipped to port and thereafter I would just go ahead and coordinate a transport to CoS. I decided to move forward with factory delivery to the dealer of my choice which in this case, I went with Winslow (glad that I did:based on your feedback). Let them know another ///M is headed their way in August...I cannot wait to take delivery!

Kevin
Appreciate 0