Thread: New E90 Owner
View Single Post
      09-24-2011, 02:28 PM   #17
madburnz
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

After taking the pic I noticed the hood seems misaligned as it is in the closed position. I will have the dealer check it out next week - as far as I can tell the car has not been in an accident as all the pieces and the hood are original so I hope they can fix it!

For anyone that lives in Boston I bought my 335i from BMW of Peabody and for service they give loaners, which is a nice thing. I called to make an appointment for this car and since I did not buy it they won't give me a loaner. (even though the M3 was originally purchased from them by the original owner and I have bought 2 cars from them previously)

So I called up my sales guy at Burlington Audi where I purchased the M3, they called over to BMW of Sudbury and set me up properly. The service guy at BMW of Sudbury told me they give loaners to anyone that brings their car in for service, whether you bought from them or not, and even if it out of warranty. The will even come pick up the car and drop off the loaner car if you give them enough notice.

Not sure why these dealers like BMW of Peabody can't get their act together. Once you bought the car it is all about service and most likely my next new BMW purchase will be at BMW of Sudbury because of this simple policy - wife needs a new car in 2012 and really likes the new X3.
Appreciate 0