Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

FS (Texas): 20" 360 Forged Mesh 10s with TPMS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,700.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
I am selling a set of 4 beautiful 360 Forged Mesh 10 rims. Tires are not included in this deal but a set of TPMS are!

They are 20" brushed aluminum with a nice polished chrome lip (2" front, 4" back). Brand new these rims run $5880+shipping. I am also including a set of TPMS.

Offset info is as follows:
Front 20"x9" ET19 w/ 3" lip
Rear 20"x11" ET30 w/ 4" lip

These rims are a great fit for your 3-series BMW. As they were made specifically for this car. These rims sat flush with my 335i without rolled fenders or spacers.

One rim had a little work done locally, these rims have been sitting in the garage for 2 years. I bought them directly from 360 Forged and there is some minor curb-rashing that can be repaired. Also, some small pitting. The curb rashing is on 1 front and 1 rear rim, the others have not met a curb. The repair work was for a minor bend on the inside of the rim (damn pothole). This rim never lost tire pressure or had any issues after repair.

I'm asking $1700 for this set. Local Pickup (Austin, TX area) is available and will save you $150 in shipping.

Please contact me with any questions or serious inquiries, I will provide my phone # at that time. I have included multiple pictures as well as video of each rim. Some were taken prior to tire removal, this deal does not include tires

I am looking to sell these. I may be open to a trade involving comic books if the collection/issues are high end (odd I know, but a current hobby nonetheless). I am willing to shipping within the continental US states.

References available upon request via eBay and other sources! I have a flawless trade/sell/buy history online and have done well over 100k in transactions through various means.

Jason
chipreaper@gmail.com

Videos included in next post...

Attached Images

Appreciate 0