View Single Post
      02-11-2012, 01:10 AM   #41
e92_m3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money2536 View Post
The S4 is a better DD. This is also amplified as I have a loaded S4 and pretty basic M3. The M3 is also catless.

The S4 feels much stiffer and more nimble than my wife's A4, but it really doesn't compare to the M3. You can really feel the weight difference and RWD makes the M3 much more fun around the few bends we have in FL.

I do like the S4 better on the highway or from light to light (hence making it may daily driver). The torque difference makes the S4 fun to mash the pedal off the line. Also, you don't have to worry about spinning the tires. This is only going to be amplified as I just ordered GIAC tune and AWE Exhaust and Intake. I suspect the S4 is going to be considerably faster than the M3 up to about 120+mph. I hope to take them both to the dyno and maybe run them against each other.

The S4 should have about 390 awhp and 341 awtq at about 4,100ish pounds vs. the M3 at around 370 whp and 270 wtq but at 3,600ish pounds. Should be fun.
Thanks for the brief review man! Enjoy your S4.

Hellaflush? All I could say is "effyo'flush","flushnuff", and Instead of 'illest', I'm calling it "faillest". It's just form over function nowadays...
-END RANT
Appreciate 0