View Single Post
      01-16-2008, 12:29 PM   #43
gbb357
Captain
Rep
Drives: IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
Displacement is one of many considerations for my evaluation of an engine. It is a contradiction in your own mind. Have fun with it.

In my mind's eye, the ISF engine is a slow revving boat anchor

On the afforability, yes I can see how you would infer I was making a personal comment on your finances. That was not the intent, it was meant to be in third person.

So now that I apologized for erringly commenting on your finances, can we agree the ISF engine is a boat anchor?
I'm just going buy on what you said, you don't like the ISF engine and criticize Lexus for using a big displacement engine, yet you praise the 7.0 from the Z06. How is that not a contradiction.

Let me help you out Tbone, here's the definition.
Quote:
Contradiction means, a situation in which inherent factors, actions, or propositions that are inconsistent or contrary to one another
Please define a "boat anchor" engine. In this case what qualifies the ISF engine to be a "boat anchor". In other words give me some spec and comparison with another engine that is not a "boat anchor". But with specs like weight and power. You still have'nt explain yourself with your logic that applies to the Aston Martins engines. I'm really interested how you can explain that logic of yours in regards to Aston Martins engines that are borrowed engines from Ford and they are two 3.0 liter V6 engines mated together. And you consider them weak and non-stellar.

Last edited by gbb357; 01-16-2008 at 02:20 PM..
Appreciate 0