View Single Post
      02-21-2012, 08:29 AM   #2
canadian stig
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by enfield View Post
Hi guys - I have a 2008 E92 M3, 6MT, 55000 km, Silverstone, bought new Feb 24, 2009 (warranty valid till Feb 24, 2013), Executive Package, MDrive, High Gloss Shadowline, Silverstone - has 18 inch rims, carbon fibre roof, and no EDC. 39 month lease ends May 24, 2012.

I am going to be giving it back to BMW London since I am getting into a Range Rover Sport Supercharged. I am throwing this out here - I would rather if one of my fellow M3 guys get a shot at this car before the dealership. If any of you want to take over the lease (you will have to pay for the lease transfer) for the last 1 or 2 months (monthly payment 1536) and then buy it out for 36K plus tax then PM me. I did get rear ended last year and the new bumper and heat shields cost 3.5K - repairs were done by a BMW certified shop.

My Range Rover is here and the dealership will hold it for me till I finish the M3's lease. I do not mind waiting till May 24th. If you want winter rims (M5 replica) and Hakka R's in 245/40/18 then you can have them for 1K with the car. You will need to buy front summer tires within 4-6 months & the rears are from July 2011. The winter tires have been on the car since January 2011 and were removed over the summer. There is lots of tread on those. I will be happy to email photos for people who are serious.

Cheers.
Might be interested. Does the car have nav/idrive? Also, how severe was the damage from the accident? What kind of repairs were needed? And what is the lease transfer fee and how much is it? (don't really know much about leases).

My email is peterriad@hotmail.com
Appreciate 0