11-18-2012, 05:24 AM   #35
Cyclone Chris
US Air Force. HUAP.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 SG M3 ZCP / DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby@pyspeed.com View Post
In fairness, PYSpeed did offer a $100 refund to Edward (manari06), but declined to accept this and said, "Thanks for the offer but is ok I'll take the loss, I learn from my mistakes." We do too learn from our mistakes. Moving forward we will stress that APO shipments will be Parcel Post by default unless asked to ship via Priority with the price reflecting this option. We do appreciate your eye opening approach to teach us a lesson.

We welcome all APO orders and will promise to disclose the shipping type and will be open to discussing which shipping method you would like.

Enjoy Pre-Black friday deals by calling or emailing PYSpeed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
That is ridiculous. You should reimburse the customer no matter what. I hate it when vendors take advantage of customers like that. You're basically stealing money by charging $X amount over for shipping.

APO is the exact same as shipping domestic. The zip code is in NY. The only difference is that you must fill out a customs form that takes 2 mins max.

I'll make sure I wont be ordering anything from this vendor and pass the word around that they take advantage of military folks stationed overseas with their astronomical shipping prices.

I have dealt with many other automotive vendors and most of the time the shipping is free to APO... even though it's not necessary, it's a nice gesture on their behalf.

2005 Pontiac GTO - 6Spd - 445 RWHP/415 RWTQ - SOLD
2013 BMW M3 Coupe - /// Competition Pkg /// Premium Pkg /// Dual Clutch Transmission /// BMW Apps /// Heated Seats ///
Appreciate 0