09-09-2011, 07:51 AM   #37
Nelrock
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyDriver View Post
For a moment I considered selling my 2009 coupe for the upgrade to a 2011 with ZCP. Seemed terrible to spend serious coin on a car to potentially have it outdone by a single packaged option. However, I must say that watching Clarkson's review and the Stig's lap time on Top Gear with the ZCP car eased my wanting. I'm still content with my factory non-ZCP 19"s and slightly higher ride height. However, I must say that damn M Performance Exhaust is weighing on my mind every day. Probably going to cave in the next couple months, and if I hear it in person it will likely be sooner.
There was no claimed increase in performance. JC even says there was absolutely no difference. His hangup was the price, which, is much cheaper than he quoted, in the states. Especially if you get the wholesale price...like many of us did.
So...it really boils down to whether you want the wheels and ride height. To me...at 65K+...$2275 was a drop in the bucket.

2011 E92 M3 | Melbourne Red | Black Novillo w/Carbon Leather Trim | M-DCT | Competition Package | Premium Package 2 | Convenience Package | Enhanced Premium Sound | Heated Front Seats
2004 E46 M3 | Silver Grey | - Retired
Appreciate 0