View Single Post
      02-25-2011, 05:08 PM   #45
Richbot
Major General
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCarloM3 View Post
i'm sorry you're a hater on my MonteCarlo M3, i bought it because i liked it. i'm not making fun of anyone else's car here, your comments are not appropriate. grow up son.

if you think lowering springs have rebound/damping, then you really don't know what springs are. kwv3's give you both rebound and and compression damping control. oops, sp mistake, i'm not perfect like some people here are. Here is the link for you to read and learn more.
You're the one who mentioned damping in relation to a drop. Son. "A drop" is not coilovers, and all you've talked about in this thread up to this point is "a nice drop," which has nothing at all to do with KW's or their compression and rebound adjustability. Your words, not mine, and not taken out of context. Forgive me if I assumed that you had difficulty understanding the difference between springs and dampers based on your posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCarloM3
And yes, almost every OEM sub 100K car from the manufacturer needs a drop if you want it to look good and perform better. Facts of life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCarloM3
other than the fact that the car looks way better with a nice drop??

AND do you really need convincing that a lower center of gravity and firmer shock rebound/dampening improves vehicle handling?
As for your paint, well, I wasn't "hating", son, I was making a joke at your (considerable) expense. Monte Carlo Blue is an awesome color.

Last edited by Richbot; 02-25-2011 at 05:20 PM..
Appreciate 0