02-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #3
x5love
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
You should be able to negotiate a good deal on a well equipped 335i. If you cannot, then I think you're either not trying hard enough or you need some help. With that said, I came from driving Infiniti ('04 loaded and modded G35 Sedan and '03 loaded FX35) and I loved them both; these cars are the best bang for your buck in their respective categories...but...in the end, they simple do not drive like a BMW. Also, in the case of the G37 vs. the 335i, the 335i is faster (and has way more TQ), and when modded (via a piggyback or ECU Flash), the 335i will absolutely blow a G37 away like it's standing still. They are ALL decent cars, imho. G/L.
Well here's my deal, tell me what you think.

The MSRP of the car I want is 50,100. (jet black, black leather, aluminum trim, premium, sport, auto, paddles, nav, ipod, comfort access, heated seats).

For a 3 years lease, 3,000 drive off, 10k a year, it comes to 711/mo including tax. This is 1500 over invoice.

Edit: I just realized our MSRP's should be almost the same. Your metallic paint + sirius is equal to my iPod and heated seats... are you leasing? what kind of deal did you get?
Appreciate 0