DaveDee
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthboundMisfit View Post
MFKN3, there's always that Hertz 1 Series drift car option

I'm getting more excited as the day approaches. Dave, is there any info you can pass on for how the day will be structured?

With the whole day at the track, you might need to bring more batteries for your GoPro!
That's great H, I'll be sending everyone a program soon. It will kick off at 9am with a brief the on the track about 9.30. At lunch time there will be a passenger ride session. I think the afternoon is more of the same. After the event we are then heading back to the Coachman's in and will probably have drinks then a group dinner. The next day breakfast at the coffee club and homeward bound. I know most are not staying on but it will be a good night after if you change your mind.

I'll keep everyone posted and when I get a program back from Paul I'll send it to everyone. A real pity MFKN3's motor won't be run in enough for the day, he likes to push the envelope so it's likely just as well. I know he is really disappointed.
Looking forward to catching up again,let's keep fingers crossed for good weather

And yes the chargers will in in use on the day for the cameras!
Appreciate 0