tlp
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3, Sold:'11 e92 M3 SG/FR

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdimagineer View Post
Silly question, though... our cars look like they are optioned similarly. I have the rear sunshade, start/stop button, etc. I noticed that the front panel switch kit has several blanks with LED lights above the buttons. The left and right buttons are for seat heating. If you turn on the seat heaters using the climate controls, do the lower LEDs also light up?

I'm thinking about replacing my climate control panel with one without the seat heating buttons if they do light up.
Good question. I don't recall if the center heated seat led's lit up in stereo with HVAC lights but they do now. The center console button is universal. You snap in stops & blanks for unused features like I did. I'm going fix the issue but I haven't decided how I want to address it yet. I'm more inclined to try to disable the led's on the bar vs. getting the hvac control without heater switches. I think it's more logical to have all of heat controls around the hvac. This is the universal button bar that I preconfigured for my options.
Attached Images