09-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #102
Bakeme521
Some say...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fresh

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.24]
I don't get why you guys are freaking out about the cable and the adapter so much? Most people won't need the adapter they will just replace it with a whole new usb cord, which will be dirt cheap on ebay and the phone will come with one. Secondly, if you do need an adapter, chances are you will only need one, which you will be able to get on ebay for prob 2 dollars shipped or at walmart for less than 10 bucks.

For example, the apple adapter for a macbook to hookup an HDMI cable is 50 bucks at apple. I got the one I have from some no name company on amazon for 6 dollars shipped to my door.

I just think you guys are making a big deal our of nothing. I personally like the new cable, yes its a small inconvenience, but it has an upside, it can go in either way. I think that is a really cool feature.

They can't keep the same cable forever, stuff changes when technology gets better. Yeah it was a pain in the ass when everything turned into DVDs so the VHS players started to become useless, but who cares, its better and you got over it.

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0