Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Am I the only one disappointed with the new connectors?

I have technically 20 USB connectors laying around and now I have to buy new cables or a stupid adaptor that cost $30 each? Now people have to carry 2 cables, one for iPad and one for iPhone.

Also, why the hell did apple change the sim card again?! They already changed it to a micro sim card making a pain in the ass to use another phone. Now it is a even tinier sim card. WTF.

What a huge disappointment. I am planning to just buy the 5 to resell and get the SG3
this x10000

all because their patent is up and they cant collect royalties from 3rd party manufactures, so by coming out w/ a new connector, they can keep the checks rolling

i too have tons of 30 pin cables, to the point i dont ever have to carry one. In my bedroom alone, there are four 30 pin cables. This really sucks, specially for the car, I gotta buy a $30 fucking adaptor so I can use my phone w/ the BMW y-cable

the two things that pissed me off the most about it is, no usb 3.0, so eventually they will have to replace the current cable and we'll have to buy new ones. and the adaptor is way over priced, even for apple. Hopefully the good people of monoprice or similar places, come out w/ a good cheap adaptor
Appreciate 0