View Single Post
      10-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #45
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
I added the "Final Resting Place" of my out of pocket $700- BMW Style 296 wheel to my original post number 26 (above) ... it has now some purpose as a garden hose holder and keeps an eye on my M3 in the winter time when covered with the BMW car cover

I still cannot understand how an organization like BMW AG in Germany permits a Dealership to sell BMW's and not have tire removal and installation service at there facilities. In my book, BMW IDAHO FALLS took me to a tire shop to install a brand new wheel then that tire shop bend my cracked wheel. Then telling me leis that BMW warranty in the US and Canada are not the same ... I drag this wheel all the way back to Canada in a 2 seater sports car then BMW Canada tells me the wheel is bend ... of course it is when the tire shop removed the RFT with 2 tire irons leaving 2 deep gauge marks behind of course it is bend what else does one expect. Now if that is not screwing a customer over I don't know what is.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0