United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LRP M3 Coupe

Garage List
2020 Acura NSX  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
For all those people that say "it's the industry deal with it" my remark to that is this: it is this way because that is what YOU guys accept. If you never remark about poor experiences and delays then a company will never clean up their act. Look at all the shit that went down with 360 Forged a year ago. It is only because customers and potential customers (myself included) spoke up on various forums and it was only then that something came about. When we are spending thousands and thousands on exhausts and wheels we should expect better. If I did the same in my line of work I would be bankrupt if I followed the same practices.

I will give Dinan the benefit of the doubt because I may end up purchasing some more of their products, but it has been a very stressful experience thus far. Much different from my experience with Gintani or for that matter when I purchased my Eisenmann Race back in 2008 (or my Fabspeed HFC's and x-pipe, my AWE HFC's and mufflers for my 997, etc etc)...
I've been doing this mod game for over 15 years.. sometimes the shop is just 2 guys in a garage making a part.. I always remark when something takes way too long or when service is good too.. I don't hold back (you can search for old threads started by me).. it's just the way this industry is. Sure if you were serving fast food and you took 3 hours you'd wouldn't be in business for long but this is not fast food..

I can tell you this much however, if parts and service were actually fast and trouble free I'd be a lot more broke than I am now
Appreciate 0