03-28-2013, 07:03 AM   #320
DopeM3
M Power
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHman View Post
As of yesterday my M3 coupe order flipped to 112 status. Meaning it is scheduled for production. I now have a small window of time to make changes. I will be staying with the Melbourne Red and the carbon fiber roof. However, at the moment, it is configured with the black interior and carbon leather trim. I am thinking about switching it to Bamboo Beige and keeping the carbon leather. My thinking is for the contrast and removing the "cave" effect of an otherwise dark cabin. But I haven't seen this interior color in the real world. I know that it is my decision but I would like feedback. Call it a second, third, etc opinion.

I also debated switching to a MT. Something inside me is saying "it would be more entertaining". Certainly not as fast but engaging. This would be an easier decision if it was immediately a third vehicle.
Congrats man Should be ready by the summer.

As for the interior, I think it would look great. I found this picture on google: http://gtcarlot.com/data/bmw/M3/2008...-62398461.html

Debating whether to go with DCT or MT is a tough one. If it's going to be your DD, I would go DCT. If it going to be more of a weekend car, I could go MT. Personally mine is a summer/weekend car and I chose DCT and I love it. Gives it that "Manual" feeling when you need it to be.
Appreciate 0