View Single Post
      05-09-2007, 04:19 PM   #7
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
ehh. its aallll HYPE. its a great game to play with a friend as your stoned. but wen ur sober, there is not much of a challange. the "insane" was tricky. but if u beat it on the easier mode first and know what to do, its easy. plus, the damn thing was too short.

Kiemysters FINAL verdict:

Dont play it if you cant get high. its just not worth it. (hahah HALO 2 FTW! )

Actually, if you want a really good game, get Battle field 2 Modern Combat fort the 360, but make sure to play it ONLINE only. i reallly played that game and enjoyed it much more than any other game ive played. dare i say it, i personally think it is the most underrated game out there. or, it could be that that IS the kind of game i always wanted but never got. untill IT came out.

Its sad. its "greatness" was overshadowed at the time of release, as other games took the spotlight away. therefore it didnt get the attention/scores it deserved. im PISSED because now, there will never be that "Perfect" army game.

I TRUTHFULLY beleive that game was the best.

BTW, you have MSN?

Last edited by Kiemyster; 05-09-2007 at 05:40 PM..
Appreciate 0