HeartMD
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 MW,ZCP E92

Hey there

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoost View Post
Sorry about your loss op. It makes me worry, my little chi is a little scavenger and eats everything and anything that fits in his mouth I've had to jam my finger in his throat and pull small objects out. I pray he never chokes on something and suffocates or turns his stomach. I cant imagine losing my chi, hes so energetic and loving.

What was the reason if you dont mind me asking? my american bully is almost 9 now. i have her on joint supports and a pretty strict diet atm since shes 6lbs over weight, shes at 96lbs atm
Today was actually gonna be our little dogs 9th birthday. She was pretty over weight as well. 8-9lbs over per the vet. PLEASE make sure that you look all over your place for any sharp objects or choking hazzards. If you live in a busy area make sure you look out for people that put crap such as rodent poisons on their lawn. We dont know the cause of her death as we didnt have an autopsy done. Iam going nuts with guilts thinking that she might have swollowed something that one of us dropped on the floor and maybe punctured her stomach. The vet said that little dogs are prone to developing obstructions in their stomach which can then lead to gangrene..
Thanks for your post and all the best to you and your chi.
2011.75 E92 MW/BB extended,ZCP,ZP2,ZCV, IPOD,BMW APPS, Heatedseats,6MT, Edition Black Chrome Grills & Side Gills, CF splitters, CF performance spoiler, CF mirror caps, Turner black anodized pedals, Akropovic Evolution exhaust w/CF tips, Still Undecided on tune, AFE Pro5r, AFE intake scoops, LUX H8
2009 E92 JB/Black 335 xdrive (retired)

Last edited by HeartMD; 05-10-2013 at 09:32 PM..
Appreciate 0