07-10-2007, 09:28 AM   #30
Enkur
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

Garage List
2011 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Hey guys I am ready to admit that perhaps I was speeding for maybe just a very short section of the highway. The highway I was on is newly constructed and you cant speed for any length of time at all. It just looked suspicous to me and I thought I get your guys opinion.
Hey I will pay the fine or whatever punishment but not without a fight. If he proves in court how he "paced" me I will take whatever the judge decides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesier1111 View Post
I'm going to try not and falme you and anyone else who have got paced tickets. But to have gotten one the cop has got to have followed you for at least a quarter of a mile, and many times, more. So what I don't understand is how poeple can go that long without glancing in your rearview mirror? Unless the cop is in an unmarked camary or something really out of the ordinary, if you check your rear you will notice someone following, especially an impala or other car. I see on the highway all the time a state trooper running up the left lane, not trying to pull anyone over, just cruising to a destination (no lights on) and I will see him way back and get over, then he will pass me and the car in front of me won't move for at least a mile and then suddenly turn on his signal and move over as if he just saw it. I don't understand how anyone could have a cop on their ass for that long and not notice

Sorry.