View Single Post
      01-04-2008, 07:55 PM   #21
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeM3 View Post
Ha ha ok...you guys are funny...you've got an excuse for everything. The M3 has nice performance, but it isn't the end-all be-all of cars. My criterion isnt bling...it's aesthetics. I want a car that looks as good as it drives...I don't care what other people think...just what I think. I think the standard CLK is very bland also...there's a reason most people consider it to be a girl's car. The black series, based on the F1 safety car, is much tougher-looking. But no worries...I saw a 997TT just a little bit ago and remembered why I wanted it in the first place...absolutely gorgeous! I'll keep my E46 M3 for now and when the PDK comes out in '09 I'll go with that.

Thanks!
To be honest, you don't fit the demographic BMW is targeting for the M3 anyways from what I've heard. Most M3 owners like it being understated and not overly flashy. It's small degree of difference in aesthetics from the normal 3-series is a traditional trait of the car. Just a very simple CLEAN looking car. While the Pshop M3 you posted above may be "cool", all those fins and vents are not clean looking. Clean is the future my friend!