View Single Post
      11-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #61
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M-Turismo View Post
The thing is I didn't count the money when my mom gave it to me. Like I said, I didn't touch the money at all. I assumed it was that much because that was the amount she was suppose to give me and she said she gave me. Plus, when I told my mom about it all she said was she told me not to leave the money on the table and to deposit the money right away. She didn't mention anything about the GF when she knew she was the prime suspect.

If I know for sure my girlfriend took it then of course I will leave her right away, but how am I going to leave/blame her if I don't know for sure she did it? If she really didn't do it that would be very unfair for her and makes me a terrible person.

I am the type of person who thinks everything should be fair, so I don't really pay for alot of things when we go out like what most guys would do for their girlfriends. I don't really buy her stuffs for no reason, I only do it when there is a reason/occasion. We talked about these kind of things many times so she knows, and she calls me stingy but o well.

She asked me to let her borrow money to buy clothes form her work place because she tried to use her debit card but it didn't work, and since it was a big sale she didn't want someone else to buy it. She told me she would give it back to me the next day, because she knew I will bug her about it. That night, I went to the ATM with her to see what was wrong with her debit card it turned out she didn't have enough money in there so she couldn't use it. I am guessing she really doesn't have money since she couldn't even get money out of the ATM.

geezus dude....are you really that fucking stupid?
That even MORE leans to her stealing it...she was that broke and desperate that she stole from you.

As has been said time and time again, set up a sting type thing and see what she does. I hope the pussy is worth it dude, cause she's basically prostituting herself
Appreciate 0