View Single Post
      10-05-2012, 01:52 PM   #127
alms211
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfinwolfsclothing View Post
Would you like to see pictures of it? I sure do have an M3...but at the same time do not think it is infallible or perfect, nor do I think little of it by any means. I wouldnt have bought it if I had.
Thinking Porsche makes an incredible car by no means signifies that I think they are the end all be all of cars. I appreciate the products the make and the colored history they have as both a marque high end sports car maker, and their colorful history in motorsports racing.

@alms211 - Take a quick read here.

http://www.motortrend.com/features/p...r/viewall.html

If Porsche doesnt hold much cache (not cashe) in your book, no problem. It's only your opinion anyway. I think differently...even though I am a huge fan of Lamborghini as well and have an appreciation for Ferrari and almost any car from Mustangs to Paganis. Seems that even Lamborghini and McLaren cant match a little ol' Carrera S in terms of driving dynamics...so much for cache.
What Porsche have you even owned to have this Obama tingle up your leg love for them?

I stopped reading that horseshit trash rag after the first paragraph....."8 of the 9 cars are supercars"....yeah a Camaro and a Mustang are now supercars GMAFB

Cache has nothing to do with how fast a car is or its driving dynamics. If that were the case then a Honda Civic that runs 9's in the quarter mile would have a shit load of cache. If you sit a Ferrari F430, a Lambo Gallardo, an Aston Martin Vantage and a Porsche 911 side by side and ask 1,000 people which of those cars carries more cache, has better looks, is deemed more exotic the only ones that are going to say a 911 are Kool Aid drinking Porsche fanbois.

The funny part about all of this is I think Porsches are fantastic cars. Otherwise I would not have owned four of them. I just get so fcuking sick and tired of your Holy Grail Porsche bullsh!t.

Last edited by alms211; 10-07-2012 at 06:31 AM..
Appreciate 0