View Single Post
      09-28-2012, 06:18 PM   #40
LarThaL
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmdreamer View Post
Still check this joint daily...love modding but getting older (well...32...) and finding it harder and harder to justify spending big on mods...I kinda like no being super stressed about driving into NYC and parking (not lowered, just stock 19s) but if I really had my way, it would be lowered with some fat a$$ deep dishes.

Though for those of us who have lost a bunch of money in stocks...atleast modding is honest about the money you won't recoup =)

Did buy a Matte Black M3 emblem yesterday...hoorah!
Well then, its a good thing that you own a car like the M3 which really needs no mods to perform well. Alternatively, you could sell your M3, buy a Honda Civic and have $30k left for mods. This is the first car I have owned that I truly feel needs no mods. Sure you can mod it, but it is really not deficient in anything such that it needs to be modded. Even my previous RS4 was a bit weak in the suspension department. I have done just a few cosmetic mods, put in a high flow air filter and changed out the tires. Thats it. I am thinking about a catback exhaust, but then I also think: Do I really want to spend $3-4k on a mod that gives me no real power gain and just serves to attract the police?