09-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #33
luis_m3
Low Pro...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoblotto View Post
Send me some specifics on the custom exhaust and tuning, Karussel! That is exactly what I have been looking for. Although it is almost garage time for El Superbeasto, I may still want to do this before the winter blues kick in... luis_m3 had sent me Christians number, I just havent been able to call him yet. Im going to Vilseck next week for mandatory suicide training so I figured Id stop by his shop and see him then. Maybe, if the training doesnt take too long, he can do the OEM exhaust mod... THAT would be cool...
Like Karussel already mentioned... you really need to give Christian a call and setup an appt. He's a very busy guy... has a new shop and I'm sure he's getting more customers now.
I speak for his work on my OEM Exhaust mod... top notch quality! He does NOT rush through the work and ensures his work meets your expectations. He also does some great detailing work and knows a guy who does excellent paint jobs. He painted my front bumper (nasty scratches), and if you saw it now, you would never tell.
Appreciate 0