View Single Post
      01-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #8
///M Dream
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaranzabal View Post
No way you're going to go to USD? I just finished up my third semester there. In terms of fun roads to drive on, there is nothing right next to school but my friends and I drive up to La Jolla a lot (more of a scenic drive). We do runs over at Palomar Mountain sometimes during the weekend but that's a decent drive away. There is another spot too that's about 30 min away that has very tight roads and it's so much fun. I can look it up since I usually just follow my friend.

I know I haven't met you but we have a Facebook group for us car guys at USD (I know, a little ridiculous haha) and we plan some cool drives on there. There are a ton of cars at both USD and in San Diego so it will be really fun with your M3. My last drive was with a 335is, a Dinan M5, and a matte black M3 so you're more than welcome to join. Basically, there is a really good "car culture" at school.

In terms of car washes, everything in San Diego is really not that far apart unless you head much further North closer to Carlsbad and places like that. Even though you'll be downtown, they have tons of hand car washes near school. Whenever I go to La Jolla I usually stop at this place I found over there that does really good hand car washes. I forgot the name but once I go back to school I can let you know.

Anyways, if you're down we should meet up once I'm back in SD. Good luck! I can help you with other stuff too once school starts if you still need it. Trust me, you'll have a great time.
Really you go to USD as well? Thats awesome! Yeah that would be great to meet up sometime! Would be a lot of help since I'm not familiar with the school or don't really know any students there haha. When i was doing my campus tour i definitely noticed how nice the cars are on campus, i saw the matte black M3 too that wasn't yours by chance was it?