Thread: Best ///M3?
View Single Post
      12-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #120
Justin*
Private
Rep
Drives: 2003 BMW M3

Well, I don't really feel like I can/should vote. I don't think someone should vote solely based on what they own. I've bought plenty of cars only to find an older/different model I wish I had gotten instead. Anyway, the other reason for now voting is because I really don't think there is a "best". Taking the transmission options out of the equation; all generations have been great and each have their attributes that make them exceptional cars. For me, I was always into American muscle. However, when I first saw an e46 M3; I was in love with it. I raced a few in drag races with my modded Camaro and I felt good when I beat them in a straight line. Do you know why that is; because I was lying to myself. I really wanted the M3 but I was so stuck on the SS and look what I can do with xxx less dollars. What a waste of money. Yeah right; when my brother in law turned me on to BMW this year; there is no going back. I ended up with my e46 M3 and I absolutely love the car. I'd like to get an e90 but I rather doubt I am going to replace the e46. I also have plans on either getting e36 M3 and throwing a turbo on it. My problem is I want pretty much all of them. The e30 would be sweet too; but I seriously doubt I'll ever pay for one.