02-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #170
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
Well swamp, when your last car happened to be an Audi I suppose I still have an interest in them. Sorry I didn't read the rules and regulations and this wasn't allowed.
I have no idea whatsoever what that means... As you know there are no rules here about posting about other brands. For petes sake we are in the M3 vs. section... and it ain't much fun to talk about M3 vs. John Deere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
I don't take back that statement about the gearbox because at the time they had f#cked it up. But please swamp, read a lot of posts regarding the gearbox and you will find numerous comments from unhappy owners at the time, are you picking fault with them.
I don't take fault at folks who praise other brands nor criticize BMW. Again the point I was making was simply the prevalence of both in your posts. Most folks have observed this trait of yours. It is not immoral, illegal, or against any rules, just odd, that's it. Well it nto quite it, it obviously gets you into trouble in terms of attention and arguments, but again what can you expect on an M board.

Furthermore, the M-DCT was never "completely f&^%ed". Sure there have been unhappy owners, but more accurately I would say very happy owners who can't settle for a hair off of perfection, hence lots of whining, myself included.

Last edited by swamp2; 02-08-2009 at 09:47 PM..
Appreciate 0