01-22-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
I wasn't so sure about MSRH but it is pretty fun! We ran CCW which is very fun. Turn 17 with the wall at the end isn't so bad. There's plenty of room to setup the turn...just can't be really careless. I would think that CW would be a little riskier with the curbs and the wall at Turn 1 and you're coming out of carousel pretty fast.

Passed a ZR1 and an F430 today in my lowly 330ci which adds up to about $350,000 in hardware...woohoo! Quite a few E9X M3s here. ShadeD1 is here...the guy who stole "111" from me! haha...

I'll post some videos as soon as I trim them a bit.
What # car were you in? I was out there for about 2 hours yesterday. The track seemed slow when I first arrived (I looked like it was still a little wet). But prior to me leaving things had picked up nicely. CCW does seem a bit more challenging. I had plans to jump in the parade lap but I was there on M Club business so I didn't have a chance. We'll have to run CCW on one of our future events....................Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights

Last edited by ///M Ryder; 01-22-2012 at 07:54 AM..
Appreciate 0