View Single Post
      04-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #420
SouthShoreM3
Passes everything but the gas station
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

Guys met another new M owner last night. His name is Nisi. Local to Quincy /Boston area! We are starting to multiple and may be in double digits for owners in the northeast....haha.

I just got back from driving to SC. Holy crap that was a long drive. I met a few M guys along the way in NC AND SC. Couldn't relieve I did not see 1 M the entire ride until I got into NJ on Sunday. MR E92 with bronze rims. Sharp looking.

I have to say with the VF 540 on the car it do not disappoint. No issues the entire way and the guys I met up with we're blown away by the performance in comparison to a FBO M3.

Very happy with the product. And the best thing was if I had any issues all I have to do is reflag the new file (car was doing some weird inhibition timing thing) and I quickly uploaded it which is about a 5 minute process and the car was fine.

Truly unbelievable how great a car this is for the money. 2000+ mile drive plus some track time in VIR and everythig was fine. Car now has 42000 miles on it and personally it just keeps aging better with time.

If I took my TTRS down I would have been miserable with the drive due to how uncomfortable the car is and the stiff ride for the long road trips.

The only thing that was sore was my right leg from not being able to rest it comfortably when in cruise control.

Gosh I love this car. When are we all going to get together?
Appreciate 0