Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by padrino View Post
Good to catch up on things, I've been sending emails since September with only one reply thus far, I hope it's a good sign that you do excellent work.

Thinking about moving on with another option for now but keeping up on things just in case, anymore details on the GB?
So sorry! I've got an endless list of emails - 400+ that have stacked up since September. All PM's are answered.

The group buy will be launched in the next week or so. Let me know your name and I will look for your email and respond. I will try PMing you - absolute best way to reach me is via phone/text and I will respond pretty much immediately. So feel free to give me a ring, I am around on weekends too.

Once our new site is launched all of the outstanding emails will be taken care of. I'm doing by best. I will try PMing you although you might have to make four more posts to enable that capability.

There is a lot of cool info/pics that I've been meaning to post, so stay tuned. Most of the tuning cables are built, tested, and ready to ship. Here are a couple teaser pics: `

Edit: It won't let me PM you. Give me a ring at the direct line in my signature.

Sorry to all of those that have emailed with no reply. I've been answering current customers through email but haven't had a chance to get to other emails. Please call/text instead for immediate response.
Attached Images

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0