12-04-2007, 11:05 PM   #42
djmatty
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 330i; 1999 328i (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06alpine3 View Post
"blind and idiotic hatred", LMAO. HEY GENIUS, the team was CAUGHT cheating. Remember, they were fined and lost a 1st rd pick. You're ignorant if you actually believe the leaders on defense and offense (brady) did not know what was going on, the leaders were the ones being relayed the fucking signals from the other team. Theres a reason they didnt just fine belichick and fire the rat that was spying, they penalized the TEAM by taking away a draft pick. Keep defending them along with the rest of the bandwagon pats fans that couldnt fill a stadium 15 yrs ago, it amuses me.

I praise Kornheiser for what he said last night, he spoke what everyone else in the media believes and just wont say. They are cheaters, and people despise them. Its one thing to hate the yankees and lakers and cowboy dynasties. Yes, people hated and rooted against those teams, but people respected them because they won with INTEGRITY, something Belicheat knows nothing about.
You're blindly biased and downright retarded if you throw caution to the wind and say they knew about it without a shadow of a doub.t

This is so funny. You look so foolish. You are SO green with envy since whatever pathetic team you root for won't win the Super Bowl, and the Patriots will go 19-0. I love how it shows so much that it burns your ass that a team you have so much hatred for will be perfect.