Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordingi2ime View Post
those of you with french bulldogs... or boston terrier...
does your dog shed a lot?

My frenchie sheds like crazy. When I was researching for the breed before I got mine (3 years ago), I was lead to believe frenchie's were light to no shedder. Mine didn't shed when he was a puppy but after about a year... started shedding.
Most of french bulldogs I've been around barely shed at all. Mine... there's fur everywhere even if I lightly brush against him.
I am using furminator to brush him everyday to get rid of dead hair but I am hoping there is a more permanent solution... like specialized diet or supplement. Any advice to control shedding on short hair breed?
What color is your dog? That has a lot to do with how much you see the hair. My parents had a white Jack Russel and you would see the hair EVERYWHERE because it stood out against darker colors. I have a gray dog that probably sheds the same amount but it's not nearly as visible.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0