boosted43
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 C43 AMG

Garage List
2015 BMW 335i  [0.00]
black wheels....

So i know this topic has been brought up multiple times. Personally my opinion on black wheels in general is they're tacky and overdone as hell. you can't even tell what the wheels look like many times when the wheels are painted. but to each their own, it's your car, you do what you want. i've really been taking colors into consideration on my new car. i'm really interested in space gray, however if that doesn't work for me i may just do alpine white.

now onto my question. i haven't seen any in person but i did find very few pictures of crazy wheel colors. i was thinking of getting a pair of hre's or adv1's and getting them powdercoated something crazy, but then i think again and i'm like that seems a little clownish. part of the reason i really like it is cause it's really different and no one really has it, very few people at the most. i was thinking if i go with alpine whit get the wheels powdercoated in white. my cousin had an m6 and had some white hre's one from the c lineup and it looked amazing. if i go alpine white i would really like to do that. if i do space gray i would consider doing an orange or green color, but if i don't i'd end up doing brushed or tinted aluminum. what do you guys think of the wheel/color combo and would anyone have pictures of m3's, or e9x with odd color wheels?

thank you guys.