Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Odd that you started at the passenger front. Try reading the manual that came with the brakes. It tells you EXACTLY how to do it.
I just installed my Trophy's and the directions tell you to start with the closest to the master cylinder and work your way back. Luckily I read everyone's "bleeding" suggestions before following their Directions.

OP:
My brakes are soft as well, I went around and bled 1 time. I think it's important to do it at least 2-3 time which is a PIA when you are jacking up 1 wheel at a time. Last week I had a couple "close calls" trying to get my car on 4 jackstands So be VERY careful trying that chit... anyway I just bought a lift for my car so that I don't end up killing myself.
My brakes are also dragging on the rotors, loud as F*cK! The direction didn't mention using anti seize on the brake pads, so I am going to try that out see if it helps. I am also changing my fluid to SRF, hope that will help pedal feel.

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
Appreciate 0