View Single Post
      02-20-2012, 08:44 AM   #29
nevin
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AA

Quote:
Originally Posted by baliano View Post
I looked at a e92 M3 at BMW of Monrovia about two months ago.....I am from Colorado and was vacationing in the LA area and was looking for an AW M3 and California apparently has tons of them;-)The car was listed on Autotrader but didn't have any pics. I went to the dealership to see it in person and the salesman told me that it was in the detail shop and was in excellent condition. I asked to see it and he initially told me no. I explained that I was from out of state and I wouldn't buy a car sight unseen. Reluctantly he took me to the detail shop....No joke, it was the scariest sight I have ever seen. They had a real rough looking crew spraying the front bumpers of three cars next to each other (all different colors.) The blue paint from the e90 a guy was spraying made its way onto the AW M3 I was looking at. On top of that, the 'detailers' we playing mariachi music at the top of the logic 7's limit out of the car I was looking at. The speakers had to have been blown...sounded terrible. They were also smoking in and around the cars. Single biggest hack-job BMW dealership I have ever experienced.
This sounds like the movie Hostle for autos! Everyone on the forums should prank call this stealership daily.
Appreciate 0