Thread: Richard@M-World
View Single Post
      06-15-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
bunnn
Colonel
Rep
Drives: like a grandma

Thumbs up Richard@M-World

I recently had some camber plate noise issue from my Motons, so I contacted our resident suspension whore, Richard(rldzhao). Mind you, this was before he became a vendor on here(M-World). Anyways, he was very helpful in trying to diagnose my problem and figuring out a solution. Shortly after, he became a vendor and was able to offer me a solution to cure of my noise. His communication and explanations were detailed, everything went smoothly. My package had some paperwork problems with Fedex - Richard took care of it quickly. The package came in earlier this week, everything was wrapped up nicely, and labeled properly.

I've come to expect a lot from vendors since I mainly deal with IND/Wheelsto/PYspeed, and we know how great these guys are. Richard, will now be my go to guy for suspension & suspension component inquiries/purchases. I figured I should let others know of another good vendor, especially one that is well-versed in suspension components.

Side note, VS Motorsport and HPAutowerkes were very helpful when I was looking for a replacement for my PSS10.