View Single Post
      05-16-2012, 02:31 AM   #19
cwidjojo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Sparkling Graphite E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merked M3 View Post
I am going to the Saturday, June 30 event with Speed Ventures. I would assume Saturday is all sold out unless you register for a 2 or 3 day event. And so far I am the only M3!!!!!
how much are these events usually? particularly the june 30th one, because im highly interested!

also,
GASOLINE: Make sure you show up with enough gas to run your first session at least, if not the whole day. There are pumps at the track that USUALLY work (but there’s no guarantee). If your car cannot run without high-octane race fuel, please bring your own as we will not give refunds or credits if the pumps at the track do not work (this has happened twice)
there is a chance that the gas pumps there dont work?

and,
WARNING: The SOUND LIMIT for this track is 92db and it is strictly enforced at MAZDA Raceway Laguna Seca. Most modified cars (exhaust, intake) do NOT make sound. Making the sound limit is not a problem for most unmodified cars - most cars in stock condition pass sound. HOWEVER, a number of cars do NOT make sound even in stock condition. These tend to be cars making 400+ horsepower such as, but not limited to, the Ferrari F430 and F458, Lamborghinis, the 997GT3, the Corvette ZR-1, and some Vipers. In addition, some 300+hp cars, such as the Cayman S (and probably the Cayman R) do not make sound. Please call to discuss if you have a question about your car. We will not give refunds or credits for future events for drivers/cars that do not make sound. If your car is modified and/or is louder than stock, or your car is a high performance vehicle for which you do not have reliable confirmation of its sound level at MAZDA Raceway, please contact us to discuss the sound requirements before signing up.
the sound limit is ridiculously low for a race track
Appreciate 0