03-01-2009, 03:57 AM   #31
mixja
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 DCT Silverstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irb Digital View Post
I meant your statement "Nicer interior layout and appearance than the M3". I doubt many people will agree with you on that one, and be prepared for some blowback on these forums. Its not an M3 fighter nor is it trying to be an M3. Its a great sports car for the dollar. It's weight isn't too bad, and it has a good motor, with some good power and technology. It also handles well too. I still don't see it outperforming a Cayman S, but it does have great performance, and will have a damn good aftermarket like all Z's do. If you want something more along the lines of an M3, than the G37, is a bit closer (luxury wise). If I didn't need 4 doors, I would've traded in my 350Z for a 370Z. It's currently my first choice for a sports/toy car, but I'd have a hard time getting the wife's blessing on $100k in cars that are strictly for my personal/recreational use. And there's no way she's getting the ///M

I did see the car in person, and its worlds above what it looks like in photos, especially the barbed head/tail lights. I agree with what he said earlier though, the fangs in the grill don't look right.
Check out http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-p...ideo-here.html

Faster than the Cayman S by almost three seconds in the time attack - I'm sure the new Cayman S would set the record straight though...

Last edited by mixja; 03-01-2009 at 04:39 AM..
Appreciate 0